Greetings and welcome to my webpage, I'm Christoph.
You can find an overview of my skills and experience here.
Please refer to my CV for details.
- Scientific programming using Python and R.
- Analysis of behavioural data, EEG data and various physiological measures.
- Some teaching (e.g. as a tutor for logic and scientific methods)
- Playing Jazz guitar, organising jam-sessions
- Hiking along the rivers of Germany and mountains of Austria
- Improving my freestyle swimming technique
CV & Contact
Below you can find a selection of my scientific publications and presentations.
- Bamberg, Flasbeck, Diop, Brüne (2021). Ecology of cooperation: The influence of fasting and satiety on interpersonal trust. Social Neuroscience.
- Bamberg, Flasbeck, Juckel, Brüne (2021). Loudness dependence of auditory-evoked potentials, a marker of central serotonergic activity, is affected by fasting and selective uptake of food. Clinical EEG and Neuroscience.
- Flasbeck, Bamberg, Brüne (2021). Short-Term Fasting and Ingestion of Caloric Drinks Affect Heartbeat-Evoked Potentials and Autonomic Nervous System Activity in Males. Frontiers in Neuroscience.
- Bamberg (2019). Ephemeris, the Undergraduate Journal of Philosophy.
Preregistrations of current projects
- Poster: Cognitive Performance is not Worse When Fasted: A Preregistered Meta-Analysis. SAMBA, Salzburg 2022. Received Poster Prize.
- Poster: A Meta-Analysis of the Effects of Temporary Calorie Restriction on Cognitive Performance. Mind Brain Body Symposium 2022. Received Poster Prize.
- Talk: Developmental trajectories of flexible feedback processing and probabilistic reversal learning from late childhood to adulthood. TeaP 2021.
- Poster: Fasting and nutrition affect the Loudness Dependence of Acoustic Evoked Potentials. Live MEEG 2020.
- Talk: Trust is disrupted by physical needs and is payed when it seems worth it. 16th annual conference of the Italian Association for Cognitive Science AISC, Rome, 2019